Contact Info |
Forum | FirstService
The following is the latest news around the community:
- All buildings will be cleaned with a soft wash process on May 19th, rain
or shine, starting around 8am. Please bring in any items from outside as overspray
onto the balconies and patios is possible. Ensure your winows and doors stay
closed throughout the day.
- Please ensure your contact and vehicle information is on file with FirstService.
The form is available HERE.
- Verizon has completed all upgrades and FiOS is now available throughout
the community with up to gigabit Internet speeds and Quantum TV services!
Our community representative is Larry Boyd, and he can be reached at 410-916-8920
and can handle scheduling of all new installations and upgrades. The Board
President is working with Verizon to have all old equipment removed from the
community, but this will be a long process. In the interim, Verizon has cleaned
up the messy cabling outside each building. Please e-mail the Board President
directly with any FiOS related issues or concerns.
- The proposed Declaration amendment requiring Bristol Green unit ownership
as a prerequisite for garage ownership did not pass. The Board is taking all
owner suggestions into consideration and will be working with our attorney
to re-write this amendment and put it up to another vote at some point in
the future. This will require an 80% majority vote (96 of 120 units) to pass.
Information will be mailed out to all unit owners regarding this, and another
special meeting will need to be called.
is the latest on capital improvements:
- Major improvement projects are planned for the community, including but
not limited to:
- replacement of all balcony decking with Trex - proposals are being received
for capital reserve planning
- installation of a perimeter fence around the community including a gate
to access the tot lot
- replacement of 3rd floor downspout and gutter systems - proposal has
been received for capital reserve planning purposes; 5971 has been completed
for long term evaluation
Reminder: It is a violation of Bristol Green ByLaws to nail or screw
anything into the common elements. This includes all exterior surfaces,
such as the columns, railings, decks, and patio fencing, as well as window
frames. Also included are the interior common hallways of all buildings.
Unit owners found in violation will be held responsible for repairs to these
elements. Our columns, railings, and patio fencing are vinyl, and must not
be nailed or screwed into for any reason. This will be strictly enforced
Also, flower boxes must be hung on the INSIDE of railings, not the outside.
Hanging any items over the outside of railings poses a safety risk to all
persons below, and a risk of property damage, which is why this is part
of our ByLaws.
Be sure to check out our
Open Forum page!